The Detroit RFC currently uses player’s dues, fund raising and the generosity of sponsors and donors to offset yearly operational expenses as well as to help position our rugby programs for success in the future, including the development of our own playing fields and clubhouse.
For more information about sponsorships or donations, please contact Club President Gareth Davies at email@example.com
The Detroit RFC has five different sponsorship levels: White, Red, Black, Gold, and Platinum. Each sponsorship level includes appreciation gifts to the sponsors.
Detroit RFC is a 501©3 charitable corporation and donations are tax-deductible.
White ($100 – $299)
- “Club Sponsor” T-Shirt
- Detroit RFC web site recognition and advertising including business description and contact information for a one year period from the date of contribution.
- Recognition on a “Club Sponsors” board that will be on display at the after-match hospitality venue throughout the year of sponsorship.
Red ($300 – $499)
- Sponsor will receive all appreciation gifts from the White level
- Invitation and admission to Detroit RFC Awards banquet.
- “Club Sponsor” tankard with engraved name and club crest.
- Detroit RFC Golf Shirt.
Black ($500 – $1,999)
- Sponsor will receive all appreciation gifts from the White and Red levels
- Invitation and admission to all Detroit RFC social and club events for one year from the date of contribution.
- Commemorative plaque with club crest, sponsorship level and year.
- Sponsor name, advertising, or other appropriate logo printed on the next run of T-shirts ordered by the DRFC. Sponsor will receive two of these T-shirts.
- Detroit RFC Rugby Jersey
Gold ($2,000 – $4,999)
- Sponsor will receive all appreciation gifts from the White, Red, and Black levels
- Sponsor name, advertising, or other appropriate logo embroidered on the next run of club rugby jerseys ordered.
- DRFC “club sponsor” varsity jacket
- Sponsor will receive all appreciation gifts from the White, Red, Black, and Gold levels
- Additional awards to be agreed with sponsor.